GEO1 delivers multiple airborne sensors for corridor surveys. Our vertical solutions, including acquisition, analytics, and data management, deliver the information necessary for increased network uptime, pro-active and lower maintenance costs, with higher levels of end-user satisfaction.
Beyond Line of Sight
At this time, the full-size helicopter is the most efficient platform for patrol and surveillance of long corridors.
NERC FAC-003-4 & Compliance Monitoring Enforcement Program (CMEP)
GEO1 provides an array of sensors for analysis of corridor vegetation management to meet the requirements of the NERC FAC-003-4 Reliability Standard, and the Compliance & Monitoring Enforcement Program (CMEP). Our “Intelligent Aerial Sensing” approach provides customizable reporting options to meet the specific requirements of each Regional Entity (RE) as detailed in the most recent NERC ERO Enterprise Compliance and Monitoring Enforcement Program Implementation Plan.
GEO1: Intelligent Aerial Sensing
• Engineering-grade LiDAR data up to 100 points per square meter
• UHD oblique video
• High resolution 100 megapixel nadir (straight-down) corridor images
• High resolution forward-looking oblique images (36 megapixel)
• Near Infrared (NIR) sensor data to determine vegetation health along the corridor.
• Long Wave Infrared (LWIR) video to determine possible insulator or cable failure
The GEO1 team designed and built a custom pod for the new series of Reigl LiDAR scanners.
Nadir images are available at 100 megapixel resolution.
Our custom sensor pod allows for both low altitude flight and wide swath coverage of the corridor using the newest Riegl LiDAR sensor and PhaseOne aerial cameras.
Forward-looking oblique video is acquired at 6K resolution with the option of 19 megapixel frame exports.